Celebrating 30 Years of Football Family
WELCOME TO BISON COUNTRY
ALBERTA TIER IV PROVINCIAL CHAMPIONS
The Ardrossan Bisons have been dubbed The Little School That Could by the local press, referring to their usual Tier IV small school status. Even so, from the school’s small population comes a select group of talented and well-
NOTICE ARDROSSAN AMATEUR FOOTBALL PARENTS’ ASSOCIATION ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The AAFPA Annual General Meeting will be held on
Monday, March 20, 2017 Ardrossan Jr.-Sr. High School Community Theatre 7:00 p.m.
All parents of current and upcoming Ardrossan Bisons Football players are encouraged to attend and participate.
PURPOSE OF THE AGM:
1. -Annual Report from the President
2. -Financial Report from the Treasurer
3. -Special Resolution Vote to Adopt Proposed Bylaws
4. -Elections of Executive Committee Members for 2017-2018
b) Vice President
NOMINATION PROCESS FOR ELECTIONS:
1. Nominations for Executive Committee members shall be:
a) made by a member in good standing;
b) consented to by the person who is nominated, either in person at the meeting or in writing prior to the meeting.
2. Nominations shall be accepted by the President prior to the AGM or from the floor at the AGM.